Posts by Caroiseaux

Wow! I have found this one! It's a Home yellow cave mix.How to make Homemade Yellow Cake Mix:(This is the standard size mix for recipes calling for an 18.25 ounce mix.)2 cups all-purpose flour1 1/2 cups sugar1 tablespoon baking powder1/2 cup non-fat dry milkCombine flour, sugar, baking powder, and non-fat dry milk. Store in an airtight container or baggie. Keeps well in the pantry for months!img_74712To replace in recipes calling for a standard-size 18.25 ounce...
Thank for your answer!
Hi! I have found this recipe for make a 3D cake. This is a durable white cake recipe, but I don't want use a box mix. I want make my cakes from scratch. What do you suggest me instead the cake box mix? What is the proportions for the flour, etc.?The recipe:1 Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix1 cup Sour Cream1/3 cup vegetable oil1/2 cup water4 egg whites1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding
Hi guys! My question is about ther mousse fillinf in the wedding cake.. Many bakety put chocolat mousse or fruits mousse in your wedding cakes. But the mousse must be firm and stiff because the pression. What recipe do you suggest me? And do you use it in warm temperature? (summer). And what is the best way for stacked with this? Directly in the pan?Thank you!!!
Hi!! What is the right red velvet cake for you??*A bright red color or a deep red color?*A light or just enough a good chocolate flavor??And can you give me a good cream cheese recipe for stacked cakes?Thank you guys!
Thank you!!
Hi Auzzi! Oh nice! Thank you! Yeah I'm agree this technique is better! Il will make my cake flour with my scales and not my cups. Because, the single thing that will happen if I make too much of flour (all-purpose) is that the cake will be more denser, right?Thank you!
Hi auzzi ! Yes of course! Is the reason why I ask this question loll Because If I have made my homemade cake flour (with all purpose flour and cornstach) , why the weight of this one is the same of all purpose flour?
Hi! No I have not sifted.. Just take the flour, that's it... But the real interrogation it's because I have a cake flour (homemade) and the proportions is not the same thing :/...
Hi! The story is: I have a recipe of a vanilla cake. The recipe call's for 3 cups (330 grams) of CAKE flour. I don't have cake flour at home so I have make it (FOr 1 cup: 2 tbps of cornstach + the rest of the of all purpose).. SO! This is my question: I have make myself the cake flour. The recipe calls dor 330 gr (3cups) of cake flour so I have take my homemade cake flour and take 3 cups that I have weight just for the fun and the total is 420 grams and not 330 grams like...