Posts by sasquatch

My friend has asked me to make a 3d Raa Raa the lion cake. The problem is that his head is huge; bigger than the rest of him, and it sticks out at the back!Here's a photo of him http://node2.bbcimg.co.uk/iplayer/images/episode/b011lc9d_640_360.jpgIs it possible to make him standing up? I just can't see how to do it without using props!
Thanks for that info Maybe I'm whisking it all too much then. I'll try doing it in stages like you suggest. It's 9.25am here in the UK so I'll try baking some more this afternoon and report back. (I have a 12 week old baby so that's why I was posting at silly o'clock!
Haha!
Thanks for replying! Here's the recipe - 110g sf flour, 110g caster sugar, 110g marg, 1tsp baking powder, 2 eggs, 1tsp vanilla essence. Whisk all ingredients together well (I whisk for 3-4 mins), bake for 20 mins at 160 degrees.Kiddikakes, I'm from the UK! Sasquatch is the nickname my husband has always called me - we've been together 10 years now and I really can't remember how it came about! Over here, a Sasquatch is also called the Abominable Snowman
This just keeps happening to me and I don't know why! The cupcake itself is fine, but it seems to have jumped up in its case. Today's cakes were probably the worst so far... The bases of the cakes were about 4mm from the bottom of the cases. I've googled this problem but can't find an answer, so I'm really hoping someone here can help.