Posts by NanaCin

Here I go again with a somewhat goofy question. Can anyone tell me what is the difference in a Mini Cupcake liner vs a Midi liner. I have seen where some places online sell the midi. Is it much of a difference. Thanks,nanaCin
Thank you for all the suggestions and the recipe. I will have to try this.Thanks again,
I am making mini cupcakes for my mother in laws birthday. Does anyone have a good recipe for caramel icing. Also, does anyone have a special website they go to for cake pops. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for all the suggestions, I was wondering do all of you make your buttercream with shortening or just all butter. I have made it both ways. Thanks again.
I would like to make a cake for my brothers birthday and he loves lemon icing. Never made lemon icing before and was wondering if any has a recipe they would want to share. Any help appreciated.
Thanks AmyCakes I am going to try that. I figured it would ice better if I did the crumb coat early. Thanks Again,
Making a sleepover cake for tomorrow and was wondering how long can I crumb coat the cake and should I leave it in the fridge till I ice it. Any help appreciated.
Thank You TexasSugar, I will try the bear head. I might make a batch of royal icing to practice and see where that takes me. Thanks again for the suggestions.Have a great day....
Can anyone tell me if you can make puddle faces out of buttercream. Most instructions call for royal icing. Never used it. And what tip do you use. Also, any help on how to make hair with buttercream. Any help appreciated. NanaCin
Thanks for all the suggestions. They will help.