Posts by NanaCin

Thanks I was hoping I could do that. Looking forward to trying it. Thanks Again
I will be making a Birthday cake soon and I would like to put chocolate ganache over my cake then pipe buttercream roses on it. I never have done this before, can anyone tell me if this can be done. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Cin
Thanks to everyone who responded. Have a great day.
I was wondering if anyone can tell me where they get their supplies. I usually go to Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Party Time in my hometown. But I was looking for a place I could possibly buy some online. Most places I have found you need to have a vendor number or tax id. Which I have neither since I mostly make for friends and family.Any suggestions would be great. Thanks,
Crissyann, How long have you kept yours.
I just finished a birthday cake for my mother in law and have buttercream flowers left over. I was wondering how long I can keep them and how to store them. Wasn't sure if I can put in a container and leave out or do I need to store in freezer or fridge.Any help welcomed.Thanks,
i will have to try something or just fill with icing. Thanks for your help.
I recently found a recipe by Crumb Boss for Fudge Icing. In the recipe it calls for 1/2 cup regular sugar mixed with heavy cream warmed. I did exactly like it called for and I find my icing is gritty from the sugar. Can anyone tell me if I can fix this or am I going to have to make a new batch. I would appreciate any help. Need for Saturday to fill cake.Thanks,NanaCin
Thanks for the information. I will try those.
Can anyone tell me which number tip will make a large shell border. I have never made one. Thanks,