Posts by NanaCin

Thanks for getting back so quick. Will try it and hope for the best.
Does anyone know if you can use Rum and Americo gel color to paint on modeling chocolate? I have seen several post saying use Vodka, but I do not have, so I was thinking Rum is clear . Any help would be great. Need for tomorrow.
Does anyone know if a frozen buttercream transfer can be put on top of 7 minute frosting. Never have done one of these so really not sure what can be done.
Help!!!!! My Daughter will turn 40 soon, and I will be making her cake. She would like chocolate icing and I am not sure what decoration colors I should use. I know the normal would be black, but I don't think it will show up on chocolate.    Can anyone give any suggestions on what colors would do.  Any help appreciated.   Thanks, CE
Can anyone tell me how many cake mixes it would take to fill a 10 x 12 inch cake pan. This will be the first time I use these.   Any help would be great.   Thanks,
Can anyone tell me which is the best bags to buy and does anyone have a good supply place  to order them. Where I live there is limited places to get these.     Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks, Cindy
Can anyone tell me how long Wilton decorating gel, decorating icing and meringue powder last and do they have expiration date. Thanks,
I was wondering what is the better way to keep a cake before you have to decorate it. Is it better to store in refrigerator or freezer. I will be baking on Monday 3rd and decorating on Sat. 8th.     Can anyone give me the right way.   Thanks,
Lately when I make my buttercream it seems to taste gritty. Can anyone tell me how I can get it to be creamy.   Any help appreciated. Nanacin
Hey Everyone, I really need some help here. I am going to make a Birthday Cake for my Daughter and I want to do the Rose Cake I have been seeing. My problem is she wants chocolate on chocolate. Can anyone give me some ideas on how I could possibly make the roses two toned chocolate, or any other color mixed with the chocolate frosting. Ideas and suggestions appreciated.Cindy