Posts by MadlyBaking

I can't speak to iPhone IOS since I don't have an iPhone, but there's an option in Settings on the iPad to make threaded conversations the default.  I use both Gmail and my Apple mail accounts with no problems and all my conversations are threaded all proper-like.    As far as the earlier reported problem with receiving delayed emails from iPads, I don't know what the problem might be.  I send and receive email from my iPad (and it's a first generation device) all the...
London, you could tell them that *everything* is a chemical concoction, including humans.    That said, I can taste the stabilizers/preservatives and whatnot, particularly artificial flavors like synthetic vanillin--yuk!  My SIL thought I was being "cake snobby" and has tried the can-you-tell-the-difference test several times with me, including the time she tried it with both of them being boxed mixes--I'm 5 for 5.  Your friend could be being a "cake snob" or they could...
Thank you all so much, ladies and gentlemen, for your contributions to this thread!  I've spent the day reading it on my breaks from forking over the garden and I haven't laughed so much in a very long time.     I know I'm in trouble when I'm told a sentence that starts, "Can't you just...."  I bake for family and for fun, so I don't have to deal with what most of you are, but my MIL takes, well, the cake.   Phone rings.  Me: Hello? MIL: Oh, honey!  I've got a...
...I looked in my Mom's old cookbook. She evidently kept track some years of how many cookies she made at Christmas--i.e. how many dozen of each kind. 1998 totaled 1,816 cookies, yikes! I think I'll need to keep track this year and see how many I churn out just out of curiosity now. Anybody else track how many they make?