Posts by sexysnowtiger

Apple Apricot Sauce it is delicious and apple jelly, apple turn overs. Oh I can't wait for Apple Hill to open so i can go buy apples so I too can start canning. Have fun and enjoy!
I love modeling chocolate.
Hi I haven't made the mask but have you tried a yahoo search like phantom of the opera mask image?I came up with a lot. I sure hope this helps. You can always print one out from there that you like and then take it to like office depot to have them blow it up to what ever size you want.Good Luck and Happy Birthday to your grand daughter
Good Morning, rooneygirl I just got done reading several articles about how to keep sliced bananas from browning. Use a stainless steel knife when cutting, your banans then you can either brush or spray both sides of your sliced bananas with lemon juice, tinned pineapple juice, orange juice, tinned or fresh grapefruit juice and then use or use instead of the juices Fresh Fruit. Which is a processed ascorbic. It is used in Canning fruit and you should be able to find it in...
Hi I use gumpaste. You have to use a lot of even pressure after you put the gumpaste in the mold. Then you have to trim it slightly. Then gently pull the molds apart and trim around the molds again just a little bit. After a day or 2 then go back and careful clean your molds up. At this point they are like working with greenware. I hope this helps some of you, This is just what I have learned so far on how to use my PME molds.P.S. it also helps once you can figure out just...
Hi I get mine at Smart n Final. I hope this helps and Good Luck
I love it, but you do have to season it a bit first before you use it. Other than that it is wonderful. Hope this helps you.
Hi there klamb17, I am so sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with the MMF. I use Buddy's recipe, which is on his web site. It is very easy to follow and so far so good i haven't had any problems with it and i am fairly new with working with fondant. Also the Mat from Sweetwise is wonderful. Good luck to you and I hope this helps.
Cucumbers on their eyes, maybe a robe . Everyone elses ideas are great I think. Good Luck
HI i THINK THAT'S AMAZING . HOW ABOUT MAKING THING'S FOR HIS MILE STONES, LIKE HIS FIRST CAR, MAYBE A DIPLOMA.A HOUSE THINGS LIKE THAT. HOPE THIS HELPS. GOOD LUCK AND WISH HIM A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY