Posts by paloma215

Thanks I will check it out....
Hi just wondering if someone know how to make Snapdragon Flower made with gumpaste/fondant...Thanks..
Hi dawnybird 2cans of cherry pie filling or topping and no dont call yourself stupid was my fault I have to be more specific.... Sorry about that... And Hi BakingIreneyes this cake you should refrigerate at least 2 hours and believe me as soon you would put it on the table and they start tasting the cake it would be gone ASAP... just be ready to make more... it happen to me already and now they want more... thanks..
Hi try wilton recipe. http://www.wilton.com/recipe/Buttercream-Icing/
Hi when i make my cupcakes bouquet most of them i add the glass stones that they sell at the dollars store and it help alot to hold the support of the cupcakes... hope this will help you...
Thanks to my friends to share this wonderfull recipe...Cherry Cream Custard Cake FillingI took a very small saucepan, filled it with water, and topped it off with one of my cake pans (a metal one)!Now to make the custard, youÂ’re going to need:3/4 C. Sugar5 Tbsp. Flour1/4 tsp. Salt2 C. Milk, scalding hot2 Eggs, beaten1 tsp. Vanilla 2C.of...
Does anyone have the recipe for Cherry Custard Cake Filling a good one Please.......and thank you.....