Posts by argylealice

home bargins are 79p for a box to hold 12 a great bargain and decent quality too.
hi if you have a home bargains store near you they sell cheap cupcake boxes in sixes and twelves. also try cake-stuff.com or ebay 
Hi i use a 6 eggs and 12oz of everything else to fill my giant cupcake pan hope this helps
hi i always cover my cakes with fondant before placing on the fondant covered board.i also cover the board in fondant and cut the cake board shape out of it where i want the cake to be on the board.so that when you put the cake on the fondant covered board the board that the cake is on lies flush with the fondant covering the board.hope this makes sense.  
you could make the head out of rice crispie treats they are lighter than cake although it would still need supports.
Hi have you tried cake-stuff.com much cheaper.just compared prices on a pack of 5x12inch cake drums and cake-stuff are £7 cheaper.not sure how they compare on postage though.
Hi can anyone tell me how to attach a draped string of pearls to a cake like in the picture below.thanks for any help you can give      
hi i get my cake boxes from cake-stuff.com
Hi cupcationsthe seller i bought mine from on ebay does not have any listed but if you search giant cupcake boxes on ebay quite a few are listed.if you dont find any let me know.
Hi cupcakemamaof2 i am in the uk but i bought some brilliant boxes for giant cupcakes with a window in them from ebay.i dont know if there will be any on the us ebay site but the uk supplier may post to the states.good luck