Posts by Lynne3

Bluehue,Thanks for finding that. Amazing
When do you need it?Can you post the pic or email it to me at LBFalco@aol.com?Do they have to be gumpaste, or does the couple want to keep it? If so, polymer clay lasts longer by a long shot.
I found this picture online. Is this what you are trying to make?
How much in advance can I make this? A small 6" x 6" RKT pillow covered in fondantIt's for a cake topper and will be a RKT pillow covered in fondant . A tiara will sit on the pillow.I already made the tiars out of gumpaste.
I assume you are talking about a polo helmet.Do you have one?Do you want the one you make to be life size>Is it a decoration or the actual cake??
Thanks for the response. I have a lot of things to make and only a few people want "permanent toppers" which I make out of polymer clay. The gumpaste figurines take time. I like making them when I have a free calm moment.Do you use fondant/tylose, or gumpaste?
Chocolate Bavarian Cream by Henry & HenryHas anyone tried it???I need opinions please!!
I have seen absolutely beautiful figurines made by cake central members. How much in advance can you make those figurines? If they can be made long ahead of time, how do you store them until they go on the cake?I get amazed at the talent here! I want to learn about the timing
It really is amazing. You are very talented
That pic is not my cake. I found it online to use as an example for you in picture form.My feeling would be to do the head out of RKT simply because I could take my time and get the facial details right. I like to have all of those details done befor the cake sculpting day.