Posts by ApplegumPam

If you are looking to replicate the lettering in the pic in your first post - it IS the Wilton Make Any Message Letter Press set.   It is available at heaps of places all over Australia - most of them offer online shop   http://bakingpleasures.com.au/p35/wilton-make-any-message-letter-press-set If you don't have time to purchase one of these you CAN make a DIY one - You need a small piece of flat glass - print out the 'font' or letters of choice, spelling out the name...
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear - I thought you would remember your last post so I didn't include the whole quote.... I didn't mean you called the OP a numbskull.     I was just trying to show you that writing this just brings in a whole new mindset that really has no place in this case.   All too often I see people writing about one cake disaster or another and people jump in and ALWAYS blame the driver or the customer or ???  - when the reality is ...   quite often...
I was never resentful I'm not referring to you you 'passing on' the good information - hey thats that I want you to continue to do.   What 'bugs the bloody crap out of me'  is when you jump in like you did above...... AFTER all the good info was given ..... and suddenly toss it all out the window as 'garbage'  by saying.... 'the best support system in the world isn't going to help a numbskull'  -  that is just plain WRONG.   A properly constructed cake, even sitting on...
  I think you have jumped to the WRONG assumption.....  we have already ascertained that the cake construction WAS the problem - please, please, please DO NOT start passing the buck on the blame game.   It doesn't help anyone - OP  is FINE -  she has come back and is keen t learn so it won't happen again.   Let's not start saying....  oh you did everything right -it was the driver/passenger's fault.  Naureenk, this is no slur on you - I just don't want you to get...
a Llama? you ask.....   well a cat or a dog ... heck probably even a guinea pig with pink spots MIGHT be possible.... but a Llama ??   Let me get back to you on that one..   Hey,,,,, what is the difference between a Llama and an alpaca?   Would an alpaca do?  because I'm sure you could moosh up that damn cheesecake to look like an alpaca!!
To be honest ... IF I had to choose between purchasing a stand from a company with an established reputation AND a new entity and they were much the same price....  I would go with the established company WITH the reputation...   I know what you are saying but its a bit like.......   we don't all set our prices in line with Ron Ben Israel.....    well, we could....... but we might be waiting for hell to freeze over before we got it  
Perhaps in this instance 'tip' is referring to ..... HELP or ASSISTANCE tips     not piping tips  :) But I agree, bit confusing since OP is asking where to find 'them'
Wow Batterup...... just checked your website link   I thought you were going to be making and selling these stands cheaper than Sarah's Stands.      I remember you thinking they were PRETTY EXPENSIVE !!   Did you find them more expensive to make than you originally thought?    You got 'Mates Rates' for your buddies??  
Nah.... but dip your fingers in it - to stop you licking them !!
hahahaha  Batterup - you must have heard my keypad tapping!!!!!   wakey wakey !!