Posts by sweetsbydeliciosa

No, I took the order for the 28, but she move the date of her daughter birthday party
Thank you girls!! Its hard but I will cancel the order.
I'm making a chocolate cake with buttercream icing in between the layers and then I'm covering the cake with Wilton fondant. The problem is I’m going on vacations May 14 and I will be back May 22. But I have an order for the May 21. Can I make the cake and delivered 7 days before the event and tell her keep it in the refrigerator? PLEASE I NEED An ADVISE!!!!
I'm making a chocolate cake with buttercream icing in between the layers and then I'm covering the cake with Wilton fondant. The problem is I’m going on vacations May 14 and I will be back May 22. But I have an order for the May 21. Can I make the cake and delivered 7 days before the event and tell her keep it in the refrigerator? It will be the cake ok??PLEASE I NEED An ADVISE!!!!
Hola Carmen, eso me paso lo mismo a mi cuando intente hacer el biscocho dominicano. Yo estuve averiguando y es una catastrofe usar un biscocho con syrup y agregarle syrup. Ademas el buttercream lo tienes que poner en la refri y si tiene syrup se va a poner como piedra, ademas si por casualidad estas usando el biscocho dominicano que es full grasa, olvidate el cake te va a quedar super duro.Yo te diria que el syrup y el buttercream no son amigos.