Posts by thebrat68

Jen I would also love to try your White Chocolate fondant Please and Thank You.
Not now but next time melt diffrent colors of the candy melts together to get the right shade. maybe 3 white 3 flesh and 1 brow would be right... I will be playing at this in a few months for my grandson I think he will want a Deago cake this year.
around the sides just like you would with the strips. 
You can use your dish towles (wet) and safty pin them around your pan in place of cooling strips.
I found this about a year ago and wish I had time to do it maybe this will help you some.... vidio is on yahoo under 3 headed dragon cake then click on vido tab(if link wont...
Baby Potters and Zelda in pink diapers or if you have a baby mold do like others and dress them up put a wizard hat on one and little soward in by another,,, that kind of stuff
yup I use it every day there too.. It is Betttercreme by Rich's
http://www.etsy.com/search?q=alligator%20mold&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US   etsy has lots of diffrent molds for alligators
TY so much I will look into that...
I have a friend who lives 1 state away and who is turning 50 at the end of this month. I would love to ship her a cake but need some help and ideas on how to do it.  I think it will be a 6 or 8” cake. I will be making a Chocolate Mud Cake covered in Ganache then fondant (figuring this would be a nice sturdy cake). I am going to hand paint (diluted colors with vodka) and out line in Black royal icing (stained glass effect). No Gumpaste flowers afraid they would get...