Posts by SweetDelites

ACCORDING TO VA CODE 3.1-398.1  Private homes where the resident processes and prepares candies, jams, jellies not considered to be low-acid or acidified low-acid food products and baked goods that do not require time or temperature control after preparation if such products are: (i) sold to an individual for his own consumption and not for resale; (ii)  sold at the private home or at farmers market and labeled " NOT FOR RESALE-- PROCESSED AND PREPARED WITHOUT STATE...
great information and ideas. Good luck  
I will start giving myself a time frame , it's a great idea. 
You could use the WASC  method for the cake , it would give you a more dense cake. Just use chocolate mix. As for the frosting, i've never heard of it.
i would use pvc pipe, the legs & arm holding the bowls might be rkt. Anmnewlin1 has a picture of the support they used for their scooby doo cake on here.
hi, there is a class on craftsy that teaches how to make a structure for cakes like this. it might be on sale for $19.99.  
hi,i don' t use the mat. however i use a silicone mat to roll my fondant out on then lift it up, and place on cake. then pill the mat off.
I WOULD DO TOPPERS
The snakes are great!!!. How do you shape it the get the look?
I need help with an cake idea for 5 people( 3 males and 2 females)all are adults but one male,he turns 5 on valentines day.She just wants a small sheet cake with buttercream, a little detail and their names.thanks for any help.