Posts by ScouterSteph

Jackie - I have been sending emails to customer service again for the link to download the latest issue(s) of the magazine and not getting any response.  The last issue I received a link for was the July 2012 issue.  I purchased my subscription June 12, 2011, my order number is 40779 and I was told that two years of digital issues would be included as the printed issues were not going to be available. Please send the links!!!
Jackie - thank you for responding - the link was sent to me and the November issue of your magazine is just beautiful! Every page is gorgeous - even the ads! The Best Edible Gift stories by Nereida P and Laura H were so touching, I was sobbing. You have a wonderful magazine and I look forward to many more future issues. Thank you again for resolving this problem so quickly!
Jackie - I have been sending emails to customer service for a week now requesting the information to download the latest issue and still no link for the November issue of the magazine nor any response to my multiple email requests. I purchased my subscription June 12, 2011 and my order number is 40779. Please send the link!!!