Posts by Cream

Hello,I'm from the uk, and i love Georgetown cupcake! I've noticed that they have some great election day cupcakes on their home page http://www.georgetowncupcake.com/. The cupcake toppers are made from from rice paper and then the images are printed onto them.Here in the uk, our rice paper disc measure 5 cm as the smallest! Georgetown cupcake seem to have really nice little ones, which look much nicer! Can you buy them this small in the US or is there another way of...
Hi everyone!I'm from the uk and I really would like to get some amco pans (905225 cupcake pan to be exact). Anyone know where I can get them from as I can't find anywhere that ships them here!?Thank you!!
Hi everyone!I need some help on cupcake liners. I'm from the uk and I can seem to find mini liners that fit nicely into my mini Wilton cupcake pans. They are way too short di my cupcakes always spill over the edge of the liners. They look very neat and cute but they are then too big when placed in boxes and the cakes end up touching.I've noticed on dc cupcakes that their mini cupcakes look a nice size. Would these be the American sized mini liners? Any advice would be...
Hiya all, I've just made a very nice vanilla cupcake recipe. I've been asked to make some lemon cupcakes and I wondered if I could add lemon zest and Lemon juice to the batter to make them into lemon cupcakes?I know a lot of cupcake bakeries will use their vanilla based recipes for other flavours but I wondered if anyone has tried this??The recipe calls for milk so if I added a little lemon juice should I remove that amount if milk? Any advice would be fab x xx
Oh yes just like that!! I already have Wilton trays which are great but I wondered what was so good about the real shiny aluminium ones )
Hi all,I have recently been watching cupcake wars (I'm from the uk). I've noticed how shiny their cupcake pans are! Does any1 know where I can buy ones like these in the uk?Thanks all x x
Hi everyone,does anyone know where i can purchase coca-cola extract from? Eric Lanlard used some on a baking programme recently, but i cant for the life of me find any! Any help would be great x x xThanks so much
Hi everyone,i'm going to try another cupcake recipe, and i'd like some advice as to whether i can use dutch process cocoa in it. It doesn't specify but there is buttermilk in the recipe as well as baking soda and baking powder. Do you think it would be ok to use dutch cocoa as the buttermilk will hopefuly react with baking soda?? Any thoughts would be fabalisious!ingredients:For the cupcakes:3 oz. semisweet chocolate, finely chopped1½ cups hot brewed coffee3 cups sugar2½...
Hi all,I'm trying to find a mini high heel show cutter exactly like sprinkles have on some of their cupcakes ( on their decorations page). I can't find one like it anywhere! I already have several mini show cutters but I'd live the stilleto looking one that they use! Does anyone have any idea where I could get one just like this? Thanks all sooooo much x x
Hi everyone!i made my basic vanilla cupcake the other day, but wanted to change it into and oreo cupcakes. I added a cup of crushed oreos to the batter and they came out great. However they were not as moist as the plain vanilla cupcake is. Do the oreos take away moisture? Should i add a little more liquid to the batter to see if this would help?Any suggestions would be great. Here is the recipe )))3 cups all-purpose flour1 tablespoon baking powder1/2 teaspoon salt1 cup (2...