Posts by Sand6244

Hi!  I just posted a very simple, easy way to make "Chantilly cream" which when I researched it, it is whipped cream with a shot of flavored liquor.  If you look at another post on here from 02/07/14 titled "Crème" or "Cream"  I added a recipe and instructions to make any kind of "Chantilly Cream".  I made it with Grand Marnier which is an orange flavored liquor and it was amazing.  I am going to try the Chambord Chantilly Cream today (Chambord is raspberry flavored).  For...
Please try my recipe for whipped cream that I posted on here.  If you have any questions you can let me know.   You can also put a small box of instant pudding into the whipped cream as you are making it-just add it a little at a time so it dissolves into the cream and isn't "grainy".  The whipped cream actually takes more like a mousse when the instant pudding is added.
Hi!  If you are looking for "Chantilly cream"  I discovered that it is merely whipped cream with a small amount of a liquor added to it to give it flavor.  I recently was looking for the "Chantilly cream" recipe also and ended up making my own.  This is what I did to make Orange Chantilly Cream.  Two cups of heavy whipping cream and one tablespoon of flavored liquor (Grand Marnier-not sure if you have that, but it is an orange flavored liquor) into my stand mixer (you can...
A great friend of mine just asked me to do a wedding cake for his daughter (who is being commissioned in the USMC and her fiancé (who is in the USN).  I want to stick with a white base fondant covered cake but I always try to do something a little different with all of my cakes.  I have an edible printer and I am good with making silicone molds.  He is sending me some pins, USMC and USN that I am going to make small molds with so I will have those to make small edible...
Good morning everyone! I have two weeks off of work and the weather is crappy so I AM ON A CAKE MAKING MISSION!!!!! The bad guys will have to wait while I attend to some extreme baking.I just found out that one of the guys who work with my husband has a 7 year old daughter who is ALLERGIC TO EGGS. He was telling me that she is kind of bummed to go to birthday parties because she can't eat the cake so they always try to have some kind of snack for her BUT his ex wife is...