Posts by CasperCakeCreations

Is there a cost involved with using the computer and cricket together?
Global Sugar Arts also has boxes and cake boards, which can be purchased in smaller quantities.
Thank you for the suggestions!
If there is already a thread about this topic, I couldn't find it and I need help...I have made a cake covered in Royal Icing Flowers and need to know if it will cause them to break apart if I put the cake in the refrigerator. The cake is frosted with Cup A Dee Cake Butter Cream, which at room temperature is very soft and fluffy, but I need the frosting firm in order to transport it.
I have done layered letters with my Cricut Cake. The trick is to roll your gum paste very thin directly onto the cutting mat, which has been greased, and then put it in the freezer before you try to cut them. I too have the tappits Funky Font and have trouble getting them to release from the cutter without tearing. Does anyone have a suggestion?
I am also planning to buy an airbrush, but am unsure of exactly what I need to look for when shopping. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated?
I live in the humid Southern USA, which presents a huge challenge when using cream cheese frosting. I add powdered sugar until I get the consistency I need, instead of only adding what the recipe calls for.
Cupcakeliner, I get my liners from Global Sugar Arthttp://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=22292&name=White%20Cupcake%20Baking%20Cup%20Liners%20-%20500%20Count[/url]
When my cupcakes are a little short for the inserts, I trim off some of the edges of the inserts before bending them to put in the box.
I had a hard time with my Cricut until I found all of the discussion on CC, thank you to those who contributed their expertise! Does anyone know if the regular Cricut cartridges fit the Cricut Cake?