Posts by julz210

Could they have been finally updating it to 2012 instead of 2010 and took the site down for that?  I just typed in the site and it was working just fine.  I've been wanting the software for a very long time, but it always said 2010 and I didn't want to pay to get it then a few months later pay again for the updated version.  So I waited. I noticed it no longer says 2010 on it, but I still don't know if it's updated to 2012 or not.  Anyone have any idea on the update...
Thank you!
Okay I am somewhat new to the whole cake thing. I have been making some cakes here and there with fondant mainly just round cakes. I'm getting ready to make a 11inch tall rectangle cake (it will be a specific cake but don't want to give out too much detail). The cake will be 11 inches tall, about 15 inches long and 6 inches wide. I've never done any cakes past a round cake. On Wilton's website it says for 11x15 sheet cake it needs 60 oz of fondant. Okay This maybe...
I'm not all hip on it ...yet.... I don't like not being able to search through the recipes. Before I could just go to recipes and look at all the listings on the side and pick a category, then go from page to page - that function I can't seem to find if it's here. And when replying to post this little thing at the bottom isn't working, that needs to be bigger and an option to go advance before you hit the preview button. I also agree move the ads to the top this all ...
Could I please also get a copy of this matrix?thank you soooo much in advance!!!!!
Thank you for responding. I didn't think about just using the modeling chocolate by itself as the brim. I'm going to mess with it this weekend and see how it does. Her daughter's birthday isn't til 4/30 so I've got plenty of time to mess around with it. Thanks again for responding.
Ok, I know in previous times there's been a few threads about cowgirl hats. They all seem to use gumpaste. I've never used gumpaste (or rather tried it yet). Ok so a friend of mine wants me to make this cake for her daughter (she found it online somewhere), not for sure how I can do the hat. I was thinking I could shape the hat out of rice treats then cover with modeling chocolate, but not sure I could do the brim with the rice treats???? I couldn't get the picture to...
Has anyone ever made a birthday cake for dogs??? I'm thinking several months ahead, but we (bF and I) spoil our dogs and I'm wanting to do bday cakes for both of them. His puppy, (Charger), turns a year old in June and mine , (Chance), turns 2 yrs old in July. Both of them born on the 8ths. If anyone has any ideas on recipes or what to do I'd greatly appreciate it. Like I said I'm planning several months ahead. I just officially started decorating cakes on more...
Hello All,I'm new to this forum as well as decorating. I've decorated my kids cakes via the cake molds and their decorations, but I'm venturing out and trying to do things free handed as well (as a side job for extra $$ since single mom). I'm getting ready to make my co workers birthday cake in a couple of weeks. She likes regular white cake with white buttercream icing only. So I'm going to do 2 tiers of round 9inch cakes, simple. All in white cake and white...