Posts by s_mhammad

I made a batch of SMBC monday night, refigerated it and took it out now. Stuck in my KA to rebeat it and it's a glob of white with a whole bunch of oil under it. Can this be saved???TIA!!!
Thanks for the tutorials!
Thanks ladies for the replies. Just came back from first Wilton Cake Decorating Class, I knew more than half the stuff that was taught, but it was great to see it 'live'. The instructor discussed consistencies with me and was great. Can't wait for the next class!
Spice - I think I'll have to make a trip to Ikea very soon! Thx for the tips!
Ok I've only been doing cakes for the last 3 wks. I love working with fondant and did a cake for my sister's bday with it and everyone loved the look of it. Anyway, I'm very new with cake decorating, I start my first wilton course tomorrow.I should start by saying I hate icing, lol. I find icing too sweet and would LOVE to try a light tasting bc or any recipe someone can offer. I've tried 3 diff recipes on here, can't remember the names.Secondly, I'm trying to figure...
Wow great tips, took me DAYS to read this! I'm a newbie and have no tips to offer, but you ladies are just a wealth of information!!