Posts by Crazy-Gray

Thank you very much indeed nanny you're very kind looking forward to trying that! I really struggle with fruit cakes Off to the seaside so signing off for a bit, good days and good luck to all!
Ooh yes please nanny if that's ok? I have a couple of his flower books I didn't know he did recipes too! Lol sorry Marvel..... You've a lot of balls to juggle.....
Oh no Suzanne I'm so sorry! You're probably well stuck into it all again now..... I really hope it's going okay Marvel you're having a hard time too .....I actually do very little work in my kitchen, I have a spare room filled with cheap idea desks where I disappear to.... Is that something you could do? I also got very reasonable quotes from my community hall and churches for using their kitchens a few hours a week but the more orders I got and the more rushed I found...
I really love your cake Kuuushi, my thoughts are with you today. Marvel technically your wording will have no effect on the tax man; you now have public marketing for sale of goods in the form of a googleable website and so you will need to register and submit a tax return showing expenses (materials) and income (which should equal materials, actually it will likely be lower than materials as you accumulate capital eg pans, tools etc) but just saying that on your website...
Oooooohhh I swear I'm blonde sometimes!!!
That's a huge panel kuuushi! I didn't mean to show off and make people feel bad I'm sorry.... It does scare me that those cakes would be 10 times harder edible and not as dummies...
Lol lizzy I remember cat-dog!.... I always wondered how he went to the toilet.... Thanks for the lovely comments everyone... I'm so happy with the square one particularly... I covered using sheets of 50:50 mc/SP hence the ivory colour... The sheets were on heavy card and fridged for an hour then gum trag glued onto the dummy, if I was doing real cake it would absolutely have to be over ganache. I did one side then the opposite side then left overnight and did the other...
ha ha it's cloudy here, it's always flippin' cloudy here :) ......I can purr that's about it...... equally practical lol ok ok I've just sent them to the mag but here goes; one is a 90% copy from my inspiration folder (the ruffled one): 
..... Finally finished them both ahhhhhhhhhhhhh off for a run to kill off all that stress! Here does anyone have independent eyebrows?? Can you raise one quizzically and not the other?? I totally love that it makes me giggle and is like swearing at me all at the same time love it lol... Ok off to get trainers....
Omg @Tiddylicious That's amazing! I love how you got everything in... Bunting... Straw.... Even that lovely red and white flower! Love it!