Posts by tryingcake

I don't think that's a bad thing at all. Every oven and situation is different. Heck, even all measuring cups are not created equal. I like consistency and this extra work is what it takes for that.
Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, you guys are describing is flat out selling your business. Call it what you want, but it's simply selling your business. I have no issue with doing that. I think it's funny some people won't call a rose a rose.When you give something free - we all know it's not one bit free - and any half-brained customer knows this.... the cost is built in somewhere, even if it's in "advertising expense". It's all covered somewhere under our overhead....
I agree and this has been my point all along. Only an idiot won't understand that even if I "give" it's ultimately to get you to BUY. Anyway you look at it, you are being a salesman and pushing your business. Is twitter only for marketing to idiots who don't get this? I hardly think so.So far nothing I have read here is not marketing your business. Everything is absolutely marketing your business... period. Even come in for free donuts is marketing your business. ...
It is marine metal (I know that's not the proper term. I can't remember it right now.) It's the same metal they use on boats. It never rusts and is very food safe. Why are people freaking over metal but many of these same people (I have no clue of this includes you - so please do not take this personally) will use wooden dowels. I don't get it. Regardless, the metal one are very sanitary.
OK - I agree with that. I just didn't understand some of the other posts.
Personally - I don't think it needs to be posted at all - but people seem to really enjoy it. LOL - whatever......i d I do what you suggest, isn't that going against what others have said - just sounding like a salesman? Again, confused here - why else would I twitter - but to sell? What else would you post except to sell things?
I have a twitter account and haven't used it in at least 1 year and a half. I know, I maybe should. I just didn't really know what top put."Baking Mary's Lemon cake now - boy does it smell good!!"I don't know - just felt like it was a waste of time and I just didn't have time to keep it up and FB and other stuff. I have decided to just keep the FB going.I do have the same type of posts on my FB page and I get positive feed back for that from the clients. I also get...
mud rails: http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1348&bih=591&q=mud+rail&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=
How is this safe? How does just resting on the board above make it secure? This will slide off big as day if rocked.I'm so confused. I've Googled SPS cake stacking system and several variations and have yet to find anything that makes sense. Nothing that locks as you all keep mentioning. I know this site forbids us posting websites - but someone, somehow, please post the correct system we are supposed to be trusting.email it to me at tryingcake@yahoo.com if it won't...
I'm seriously thinking about buying it. They do not have one for a 9" cake,m though, which I use A LOT (many of my cakes are 12-9-6). I've sent therm an email asking if i can cheat with the 8" for a 9" cake. I honestly don't see why not as long as I have the proper size cake board.