Posts by mylin35

book and not boo lol
so i try! i thought i,d have a tile in my basement but i didnt so i take a boo..... hummm....... too heavy? my cake was lower........
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! thank youuuuuuuuuuuu! thank you everybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!can,t whait to try this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow! i hgave to try this!!!!!!!!!! thank youuuuuuuuuuu!and if i let it crust in the fridge.... do i have to what at room temperature before i put the fondant? lolol
and after an hour, you can directly put the fondant without putting the cake in the fridge.....?sorry, im a beginner and i reaaaaaaaally whant to understand mouahahha!
so one hour at room temperature and then i can put it in the fridge? when i put the fondant..... it can be cold? (sorry for my english im french canadian hahah)and a dam? how can i do that???thank you everybody for helping me!!!!!!!!!!!!
so if i understand: you put the buttercream on a cake at room temperature and let settle at room temperature????
help meeeeeeeeeee! i hope somebody can answer my question! everytime i put the fondant, a few minutes later, it looks like the buttercream whant to run away out of the cake ahahah! i.e there is a line on the side ((( can someboby know what im doing wrong???1)frozen the cake 2)put the buttercream on the frozen cake and put it in the fridge 3) after a night, i take the cake and put the fondant on the cold cake ?????? : (((( mama miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i,d like to know.........
Hello!!!!!! I'd love to do a topsy turvy cake with 3 tierces..... for each tierce: do i have to use 3 cakes (2inches tall) or can i use my 3 inches pan with 2 layers of butter cream??? .... i'm not sure if i'm clear (i speak french sorry....)