Posts by heysugar504

I emailed my rep, but nada.
I don't think so. I think you are way undercharging IMO.
Yes! We MUST know!
How many cupcakes did it make? I am making 40 tonight. Just wondering how many boxes I need to buy. Thanks!
Just curious, has anyone actually tested the WASC with the new BC cake mix sizes? It would be nice to see what the results have been for people.
Hi all,I made a chocolate cake for a Farewell party and I'm afraid I may have over cooked it. I always have a problem with the center of my chocolate cakes not cooking completely, but this time I seem to have gone the other way. The top was really firm, which is not how they normally are. I removed the cakes from the pans and immediately wrapped them in saran wrap and put them in the freezer. I thawed one of them yesterday and leveled it to see how bad it was. It seems...
Link?
That's $12.50 a serving. Sounds a bit excessive to me based on the design you mentioned, even if it is fondant. Is a delivery charge in that amount? There's a great thread on here about pricing. I'll see if I can find it and post the link. I'm not a professional by any means, but when I get my business going, if I had the date available, I wouldn't charge any different just because it's short notice. You always have the option not to do the cake.
Here is a link to their online store: http://shop.hobbylobby.com/party-supplies/cake-cookie-and-candy-making/I LOVE Hobby Lobby! The 40% coupons come out about every other week, and YES, you can just show it to them on your phone. Saves ink and paper!
olleharr - Where do you buy buttercream?