Posts by veronica720

Thank you so much!!! They are adorable and now they are on my list as well. It will probably be the eve mice as well for me, cause I love cherries.
Oh yes, I agree with mightydragon on this. Dogs are wonderful and I think everyone would be happier if they one.....lol. BUT........Mine destroyed the entire house as pups (still do when left unattended) but, since I really love dogs and especially them, I just cleaned it up and replaced the sofas, beds, tons of shoes, clothes, and yes even walls. But I wouldn't trade the monsters in my pic for anything.You probably won't want a dog like that, so like stated just find the...
Well I'm still sick as well, I think it is going around. Luckily though most of my stuff can be made later and is pretty easy. GatuPR, quick question....what are your christmas mice? and do you have a pic? the name caught my eye and sounds neat, might be cute next to the peppermint bark hearts....lolEveryone keep up the good work, but if you keep posting new stuff my list will keep getting longer. Then what???......lol
We just went to my mothers for Thanksgiving (like every year) and she has 4 dogs and 3 cats that go in and out as they please. I don't think twice about pet hair being in anything and I have never seen pet hair in any food either. I was raised with pets and will always have pets. I will have to have a separate kitchen in my state anyway to sell cakes from home.To me it is the same as an employee who has pets at home and then goes to work serving food. You know there is pet...
Seriously after 10 pages, everyone should realize that we're never going to agree on what she should have done and what is the "right" thing to do next time. Everyone is going to do what they feel is right and what is best for them and "THEIR BUSINESS".Some are saying they would want to share the experience with their child....but what exactly are you sharing with your child when they are running around causing trouble and couldn't care less about what you are doing. Are...
Absolutely the cutest kitten I have ever seen. I just want to hug it and squeeze it and kiss its little nose.
Dang, I was keeping up and started getting supplies already but then I got sick and haven't been on here since page 8. Lots of catching up.I bought alot of stuff from dollar tree as well, but I did find the cutest 'paper chinese take out containers' at Big Lots. They have several Christmas designs, don't know what I will put in them but had to get them.I started my list, but it is not finalized yet, still not feeling the greatest. I have strepp and an ear infection in each...
Your right you shouldn't take it. Like already stated, just because they are paying you doesn't mean diddly. I would have said something as well even if that means losing clients. If they are that disrespectful, do you really want to work with them anyway........ EVERYONE SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT, EVEN SUPERMARKET EMPLOYEES.Hopefully you will not have to go through that again, but sad to say dealing with the public is hell.
After reading this, I went to make sure mine blocked as well since my daughter likes to look at the cakes also. It said that access WAS RESTRICTED UNLESS YOU CLICK HERE, so I left it. Then I went and typed in slumber and guess what all those naughty cakes came up also.So I went back and requested access then turned it right back off and checked with slumber keyword again and now it is off, only 6 pages show up now instead of 7.So just make sure it really is off.
I think this is cakemommytx's idea and yes she uses the mini canes and said the chocolate holds them together.