Posts by Ellyane

My friend doesn't like buttercream, and suggested I use a cream cheese frosting instead. Do you think this would make for a weird combination on a chocolate cake?Thanks!
I want to know too! Non-hydrogenated shortening is hard to find.
But...Confetti Cakes has a Monopoly cake on their website. Charm City Cakes has several Star Wars cakes, and a Wonder Woman cakeI've seen grooms cakes with Nintendo characters...Obviously these are intended for sale...Is it that easy to get permission?If there is a better place to be looking for this information, please let me know!
I'm a little confused -I see lots of cakes based off other designs... Star Wars cakes, Toy Story Cakes, board game cakes... do all of these people get permission, or are they risking lawsuits?
Thanks everyone.My friend and I agreed that a generic black cat would be good enough. That's not copyrighted, right?
Thanks everyone.My friend and I agreed that a generic black cat would be good enough. That's not copyrighted, right?
ok, so the movie was originally released in Japan, but in the US it was distributed by Disney. Has anyone worked with Disney before? Who do I contact?
Hi,I'd love to know where to find information about licensed characters. I don't have a business running yet, but I hope to work up to that. My friend wants me to do a cake with the cat from Kiki's Delivery Service. I'm not sure where to start to get permission to do that. Any advice would be great!
A friend has requested a cat shaped cake for her son's birthday. It needs to be enough for 20 people. How do I know it will be big enough? I've only just started making shaped cakes, so I don't know how to judge...??
adamsgama, will that make my final color gray?