Posts by pennyemer

Wow, got to try this. I wish somebody would come back & post pics!
I have tried to make this twice and each time it is a glob. What am I doing wrong? is the cornstarch measured in teaspoon or tablespoon? I see two different variations. Does tylose go bad? Mine is maybe 18 months old and has been in a sealed container, but as soon as I add the boiling water, it becomes gel. It is CK brand.
Well, shipping was between 7 - 21 days, but the cost of shipping was so small or even free. I had ordered many cake matts and cutters and was very pleased. You do have to realize that it mostly is all coming from China or some other foreign country. It also has to go through customs. I did not get ripped off or disappointed. 
I placed a large order with them and had no problem. Just make sure you look at all items becuz some sellers have different prices for the same item. You place your order and it can be several sellers, but you make only one payment. Ali distributes the funds.
Does this whipping cream/pudding mixture need to be kept refridgerated? I have someone wanting it in their wedding cake.  
I really love where they use a cut piece of tree for a cake stand! Love the country feel of it.  
I put my cats in another room when I work, but this past christmas was comical. I had frosted cookies covering my entire counter and my son had opened his bedroom door where the cat was put. The cat ran into the kitchen and jumped immediately onto the counter. This then scared him because he realized something felt weird under his feet, on top of my outburst, and every cookie went flying! Lost half of my finished cookies! I can't wait for my son to go off to college this...
I put my cats in another room when I work, but this past christmas was comical. I had frosted cookies covering my entire counter and my son had opened his bedroom door where the cat was put. The cat ran into the kitchen and jumped immediately onto the counter. This then scared him because he realized something felt weird under his feet, on top of my outburst, and every cookie went flying! Lost half of my finished cookies! I can't wait for my son to go off to college this...
wow, that is pretty how they did the frosting!
Wow that looks really great! I'd love to know how to do that also.