Posts by silverdragon997

Looks like the Martha Stewart alphabet silicone mold set:   http://www.amazon.com/Martha-Stewart-Crafts-Silicon-Alphabet/dp/B007IQWT6W
Legally, the answer is zero, since Alice in Wonderland has a copyright and/or trademark.  Read the many threads here regarding making and selling character cakes, so that you know all of the risks before deciding whether or not you want to sell them.     Either way, cute cake!
I just made mine using a Word doc. with a label template.  There are several websites that offer a volume to weight conversion per ingredient.  I used that to convert my recipes.  I don't think there's such a website that you can just enter your recipe into and it will spit out a label for you.     I actually made a spreadsheet with all of my recipes converted to weight, and then used that to figure the cost for each recipe in the same spreadsheet.   
You need to add up how much your ingredients cost you, add in the amount for your overhead and labor, and then add in some more for profit.  If you are going to run a successful business, you need to be able to figure out how to price your own products.  
Ok, I just uploaded a revised version.  I made the cakes page much more condensed and combined the cookies and treats into one page.  I don't have any descriptions for any of my products now, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I may have to go back in and add short descriptions.
I intend to have actual photos of all the cake flavors at some point, but I don't actually have photos of any of my cake flavors yet, so I just have a fill in thing in place.  I put a note over it saying "image coming soon".
Thanks guys for all of the insight and for pointing out the grammatical errors.  Exactly what I was looking for!  I'm working on fixing some things and rearranging some things now.     Thanks again!
Thanks nikki.  I added in the "i" on the gallery pages.  :)
I just finished my new website.  Would some of you all be kind enough to look through it for me?  I've been staring at it for 2 days now, so I know what things are supposed to say, and can't see the typo's and such anymore!  Any comments and criticisms are welcome.   http://www.cheekymonkeybakery.com/   Thanks!
I use a method that I saw on here somewhere at some point.  Lay a piece of plastic wrap on the table, and put a bunch of white frosting on it, and then add a stripe of the red on one side of the white.  Roll the plastic wrap into a tube, put it in the piping bag, and pipe away!