Posts by romansfamily

I exclusively use mmf.  16 oz marshmallows, 2tbs water, whole 2lb bag of sugar.   grease hands and counter no rolling out on sugar.  
I have had a cake to two do that as well and would like to know the answer!  
and even in the very bottom tier just 3 or 4 rods?
yes disposable not the ones with feet.
I am stacking seven two layer, eight inch round cakes on top of each other. I am using plastic dowels hollow 3/4 inches around. and am using plastic cake boards in between every two layers of cake. How many dowel rods per tier? and should I use one board or two per tier.Thanks any help is appreciated.
nevermind found it starts with a f actually. my mind is crazy but thanks for they reply
Am doing a Hawaiian theme cake. I can't remember the name of the flower on the cake so I can find instructions. Starts with the letter s I think and it looks like the petals are overlapping each other slightly. Please any suggestions and links would be so much appreciated.
help! i need a template for gumpaste go go or majorette boots. I can only find template cowboy boots!
it is not the coloring you are using. I had the same problem with gumpaste try adding a teaspoon of baking soda per pound of fondant and you will keep your purple without it turning blue
it is not the coloring you are using. I had the same problem with gumpaste try adding a teaspoon of baking soda per pound of fondant and you will keep your purple without it turning blue