Posts by Kamstor

Hello,   I am going to be making cupcakes and using Marshmallows as the petals.  I have made them before, but I have always made them the same days as delivery.  I am short on time and was hoping to cut the Marshmallows on a Wednesday, decorating on Thursday for a Friday delivery.  Will the Marshmallows dry out after cutting them.  I was planning on storing them in a zip lock back after dusting the petals with colored sugar and after decorating them they would be stored...
I used the cutter to make my Niece's toppers and they were so easy. Try to order one if you can it will save you a lot of time vs trying to cut them out. Good luck.
Hello,Has anyone used the Wilton Sugar Sheets on cupcakes and if so how easy are they. Any tips you can provide would be great. I have an order for 60 cupcakes in zebra theme for next Friday and they want me to use the sugar sheets. I have watched some YouTube videos and it not seem that hard. Any advise and or feed back would be great. Thank you and happy baking
Thank you for the replies. I will let you know how they turn out. Have a great weekend.
I have never dipped my cupcakes in ganache before and my niece would like them for her birthday. If I make the cupcakes Saturday evening for her birthday party on Sunday afternoon will they be ok? Or will they get soggy? Also what is the best way to store them overnight?Thank you
Hello, I am new to using fondant and I just made some fondant Lego (blocks) decorations to go on my nephews cupcakes and forgot to use gum paste in the fondant mixture. His party is not till November 13 do you think they will harden in time or should I re-do them with a gum paste fondant mixture. Also, the decorations are done in yellow, blue and red, (White Wilton Fondant with Wilton coloring) if I frost the cupcakes the morning of and set the decorations on them with...
Hello,I just made some fondant Lego decorations to go on my nephews cupcakes and forgot to use gum paste in the fondant mixture. His party is not till November 13 do you think they will harden in time or should I re-do them with a gum paste fondant mixture. Also what is the best way to store them? It has been a long time since I have used fondant.Thank you for any suggestions.
After many months of watching and reading this topic I broke down and bought some of the Frosting Pride to try. I bought some at a Smart and Final for 5.99 and was so outraged that I paid that much for something so horrible. I am wondering what all the hype is about. I added some sugar to give it a sweeter taste and then tried to add some lemon juice to make lemon frosting. With no luck in getting the right taste I threw it away. I think I will stick to my buttercream...
Thank you both so very much. These are what I was looking for.Thank you again and my husband thanks you since I am not tearing the house to shreds looking for the post note I originally wrote the websites on.Have a great week.
I recently was on a thread and located a website that someone had posted about a site that you can pay $30.00 a year for a membership and receive anything from recipes, videos, tutorials and pictures etc. I cannot find that thread and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what the website might be?Thanks for your help