Posts by Roseyrod

Hey you did good!  So now you did your first one and may be asked again so my advise is google Sugared Productions with Sharon Zambito.  She offers online classes and they are great!!!  You learn square, round, oddshape, airbrush, you name it, it's there.  I have learned so much from her!
Whichever way you decide to frost Edna DelaCruz of Designmeacake.com and Sharon Zambito of SugarEdProductions are my maine source when it comes to technique whether it's buttercream or fondant.  They are both excellant.
It's Wilton's paste. With  Americolor you do not need to use as much because it has a better pigment and you do not get that after taste.
Thanks!  I thought of dry ice.  I was thinking maybe put the cake (in a cake box) in a cooler and put dry ice around it. I just don't know if she needs it for a special day when she gets there.
Hi   I need to make a Black Forest Cake and I am worried about the whipped cream.  My client is driving from Central Florida to Michigan with the cake and I know whipped cream is perishable.  Is there a way I can create a whipped cream that won't go bad and that will hold up to the long drive?  Can I substitute buttercream for it? Thanks!
Satin ice works for me. Forget about Wilton.  That has no taste and is hard to work with. I use a very thin layer of buttercream under my fondant. and I make sure it crust well.
Why don't you try to learn how to make gumpaste roses.  Edna DeLaCruz from Designmeacake.com has excellent DVD's on all sorts of Flowers including the roses.
Thank you so much. I can't wait to do a trial run!
I would love the recipe, Thank you so much!!!!!
Hi   I am in need of a good black forest cake recipe for a customer. Any ideas???   Thanks!