Posts by Jynuine

Well, I think it might be a combo of both back issues and my posture. The only space I have is at my dining room table and I have to scrunch down for little details. standing hasn't made a difference either- but I HAVE birthed 6 kids in 11 years. That is definitely going to effect my back!
I am having the BIGGEST issue with pain in my back and inbetween my shoulders when I am making my cakes! I think it has something to do with bending over and attending to detailed work... does anyone have any suggestions for back pain-free working when it means long hours of molding, detailing, and rolling? Thanks!
Hi everyone!I read your 'How do I mail a cake' Threads- but my issue is a little more technical since this is a fondant emblem of sorts, not an actual cake or solid cookie.Im sending my best friend a flat fondant rollerskate emblem to put on top of a cake for her daughter's birthday since I can't be there, but Im at a loss as how to send it from Oregon to California.I was thinking maybe to put it (it's wrapped in plastic wrap) in between 2 stiff pieces of cardboard and...