Posts by gracie

hi not sure if this is to late but i have used pastry pride yes you can ice and make borders with check your smart and final and see if they carry the frosting pride its a few cents more but it decorates much better and tastes the same it also takes color on alittle better because of the fat content on it. frosting pride was made in the begining for decorating wedding cakes.gracie
hi not sure if this is to late but i have used pastry pride yes you can ice and make borders with check your smart and final and see if they carry the frosting pride its a few cents more but it decorates much better and tastes the same it also takes color on alittle better because of the fat content on it. frosting pride was made in the begining for decorating wedding cakes.gracie
Thanks everyone for the replys i too live in so. cali buena park home of knotts berry farm im going to go to my smart and finalhappy daysgracie
Thanks everyone for the replys i too live in so. cali buena park home of knotts berry farm im going to go to my smart and finalhappy daysgracie
thankyou for your feedback ive never heard of that site i am going to check it out right nowhappy daysgracie
thankyou for your feedback ive never heard of that site i am going to check it out right nowhappy daysgracie
not sure where you are located but i live in so. california and we have a store called smart and final they sell a product called frosting pride in a milk like carton its non dairy and taste wounderful they also have one called pastry pride but i like the frosting pride more it holds color better and its great for decorating. it comes in a vanilla and choc. flavour ive used the vanilla and ilove it because its not overly sweet.
does anyone know any yummy fillings that one could fill cupcakes with(for children) also im making a choc. cake for someone and they want a strawberry mouse type of filling any ideas on how to accomplish that.
Hi everyoneHas anyone herd of a non dairy whipcream called frosting pride? I would like to know how it holds up with decorating a frosting a cake not a big fan of bc or anything to sweet someone had mention Frosting Pride but ive never used it.
can your decorate with this recipe like boders and flowers. thanks for the recipe gracie