Posts by durell87

Thanks springlakecakes that link works perfect!
so far sign upsFoodNetwork: Springlakecake, kger, what-a-cake, pennykGuiness: what-a-cake, durell87, kger, rainbowbeachOld South: tea42, saffronica, rainbowbeachWilliams-Sonoma: SpringlakecakeAllrecipies: durell87Spice cake 1: saffronica, megandeannSpice cake 2: tea42, adavagPumpkin Spice: penniek, adavag , megandeannThanks springlakecake those reviews are great and the pics were perfect. I wonder why you cant add them as an attachment huh. i hope we can figure it...
so far sign upsFoodNetwork: Springlakecake, kger, what-a-cake, pennykGuiness: what-a-cake, durell87, kger, rainbowbeachOld South: tea42, saffronica, rainbowbeachWilliams-Sonoma: SpringlakecakeAllrecipies: durell87Spice cake 1: saffronicaSpice cake 2: tea42, adavagPumpkin Spice: penniek, adavagk is that right guys?all newcomers just want to remind you you can sign up anytime for at least two recipes as long as the results are in by the end of the month! the more the...
while im thinking about it does anyone have suggestions for next months scratch-off as far as flavors go? i figure if we can come up with the flavor soon i can get a thread started for the recipes and everyone can have a whole month to get theres in and ill also have time to take out similar ones and pick a wide variety of choices. so im thinking recipies in by oct 30th?i was also thinking to give us till dec 30th for the bake off due to the holidays. i know a lot of...
so far sign upsFoodNetwork: Springlakecake, kger, what-a-cakeGuiness: what-a-cake, durell87Old South: tea42, saffronicaWilliams-Sonoma: SpringlakecakeAllrecipies: durell87Spice cake 1: saffronicaSpice cake 2: tea42Pumpkin Spice:Yes, thank you JaeRodriguez, please please take a pic of the crumb if you can that will really help us all out.ok guys so this is my first time doing something like this and if it was up to me id say submit a bazillion recipes and everyone...
Ok the bake off thread is officially started and open so just copy past the recipe list with ur name by the ones your going to try!happy baking!
ok Guys here is the offecial start of the bake off. Ill re-list the general rules and then a list of the recipes. Please sign up for at least two so you can do a good comparison.sept 30th: All Spice Cake Recipes MUST be in for entry into the Scratch-Off. Your selection of the recipes you are going to sample must be in by this time, also.oct 30th: All results must be posted, including pictures, if possible.Nov 5th: The results will be tabulated and a winner will be...
So when the bake thread is started there will be a list with all the recipes and everyone will hopefully sign up for at least two each and we will put ur names by the ones u choose that way we can make sure they r all getting tested sound good?ill prob get the bake thread gpin tonight when the munchkin goes to bed k
I had the same problem with wiltons so I skipped it altogether and just use a good quality chocolate chips and melt them very slowly works like a charm. If u heat too much it will also cause it to get thick
Sheena- that is sooo cute and it looks very clean. So can u give me kind of an idea how to use them? Do u just push them into fondant or bc and then paint the color in or can u do it kind of like a cookie cutter seperate from the cake then glue it on where u like it?Hope that made sense lol