Posts by cathie1327

Wow everyone, I can't say thank you enough for all of the advice and the support. She wrote me back and thanked me for being professional about the situation, and made the comment that we can't go back and change anything, just move on, so I am soooo thankful that she is at least not ridiculously mad, or cussing me out majorly, although she'd have a right to both.It's funny, but the sensation is almost a mild one like someone died lol. It's like I'll forget about it for a...
Thank you so much everyone for the support, it really is comforting to hear that. I know giving up is not the right option but my confidence is just so low right now. I'm thankful I don't have anything coming up soon, I'm going to definitely take the down time to practice and make myself better.Unfortunately, I don't have a picture. I asked her if she could send me one, but it sounds like it hit the floor before they had a chance to take one. The sizes were 12, 10, 9, and...
Hi all,I'm pretty new to posting here but I'm hoping you can all help me out.I did a wedding cake yesterday that was covered in fondant. I made the cake gray and for some reason by the time we got it there, it had turned purple. I don't understand what on earth happened here!!!But, that's not the worst part. When we got there and started to set it up, the cake started collapsing on itself. I put in extra dowels, and did everything i could think of, but found out today from...