Posts by miradawnp

Why,why,why? The site was fine before. Now its over complicated and in my opinion the entire format looks more cluttered. I hate that I cant view all my pictures in my photo gallery without having to open specific albums. It was much better the way it was before. I also dont like that you can only view 16 pictures at a time now when you do an image search in the photo gallery, plus the images are right against each other and it just looks bad.    I guess CakeCentral...
My niece is having her first birthday in December. She suffers from severe food allergies that cause gastric bleeding, projectile vomiting, and hives. She is on a very restricted diet. My sister wants to make her a smash cake for her party but it needs to be free from all major allergens.We desperately need help finding a recipe for a wheat, gluten, dairy, egg, and soy free cake.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My daughter is having a Monster Mania theme for her birthday party and I want to make the top tier of her cake resemble the cake on the plates, with green slime around the top and dripping down the sides. Any ideas for a translucent green slime that tastes good? I keep finding recipes that involve cornstarch or Metamucil. I am thinking about just using piping gel but didn't know how that would taste in such a large amount. The middle tier is also going to be a monster head...