Posts by Dani1081

Facebook page dedicated to passing the MO cottage food law:   https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/152208218265958/
This is from a facebook page dedicated to passing the MO cottage food law:   "I called my senator's office today, they said they expect the HB440 to be heard in commitee in the next couple weeks. I asked what should we be doing to help? She said to continue to call your senators, and even contact the senators on the comittee. If you need their number or do not know who yours is you can look it up at www.senate.mo.gov"
Thanks for the info Auntginn - I did receive my order finally yesterday - 17 days after I placed my order.  Just wanted everyone to know that they do have good prices, but don't be in a hurry to get your stuff.
Just a heads up for anyone ordering from Wesellcoffee - they do have great prices, HOWEVER. . . . I placed an order with them on 4-7-2013 for boxes - a total of $147. According to the UPS tracker, it took NINE DAYS after I paid them with PAYPAL (instant payment!) before they finally shipped my package, and I am STILL waiting for delivery. Their website indicates that they ship within 4 -5 days and my area (KCMO) should recieve packages in 3 days, which at the outside...
Just a heads up for anyone ordering from Wesellcoffee - they do have great prices, HOWEVER. . . . I placed an order with them on 4-7-2013 for boxes - a total of $147. According to the UPS tracker, it took NINE DAYS after I paid them with PAYPAL (instant payment!) before they finally shipped my package, and I am STILL waiting for delivery. Their website indicates that they ship within 4 -5 days and my area (KCMO) should recieve packages in 3 days, which at the outside...
Just a heads up for anyone ordering from Wesellcoffee - they do have great prices, HOWEVER. . . . I placed an order with them on 4-7-2013 for boxes - a total of $147. According to the UPS tracker, it took NINE DAYS after I paid them with PAYPAL (instant payment!) before they finally shipped my package, and I am STILL waiting for delivery.  Their website indicates that they ship within 4 -5 days and my area (KCMO) should recieve packages in 3 days, which at the outside...
Thank you so much!  I made the cake for a family member, so I didn't charge for it.  But if I had made it to sell, I would have charged AT LEAST $150 for it.  It fed about 25 people - but we cut pretty large pieces.