Posts by Dani1081

After you have your RKTs the shape that you want them, smooth melted candy melts over the shape in several thin coats, filling in the dents and crevices, and allowing it to cool and set in between each coat.  Once you have several coats on it and it is fairly smooth (you can't see the bumps from the rice krispies) smooth any ridges or bumps in the candy melt coating with your fingers just by rubbing them smooth.  The heat of your skin will soften it just enough to smooth...
I think the OP was asking about fillings for her cake that will be stable outdoors in the heat to replace a cream cheese filling.  Why not just use vanilla buttercream?  Or your white chocolate ganache would be yummy, I am sure!  My personal preference - the chocolate filling might be too different than what people are used to having in a RV cake and they may not like it.  I'm not a fan.  But that's just MHO.
It was voted DO PASS in the committee today - now it goes to the floor for a general vote by all of the Senators.  Time to write your Senators to get this passed!!!
Facebook page dedicated to passing the MO cottage food law:   https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/152208218265958/
This is from a facebook page dedicated to passing the MO cottage food law:   "I called my senator's office today, they said they expect the HB440 to be heard in commitee in the next couple weeks. I asked what should we be doing to help? She said to continue to call your senators, and even contact the senators on the comittee. If you need their number or do not know who yours is you can look it up at www.senate.mo.gov"
Thanks for the info Auntginn - I did receive my order finally yesterday - 17 days after I placed my order.  Just wanted everyone to know that they do have good prices, but don't be in a hurry to get your stuff.
Just a heads up for anyone ordering from Wesellcoffee - they do have great prices, HOWEVER. . . . I placed an order with them on 4-7-2013 for boxes - a total of $147. According to the UPS tracker, it took NINE DAYS after I paid them with PAYPAL (instant payment!) before they finally shipped my package, and I am STILL waiting for delivery. Their website indicates that they ship within 4 -5 days and my area (KCMO) should recieve packages in 3 days, which at the outside...
Just a heads up for anyone ordering from Wesellcoffee - they do have great prices, HOWEVER. . . . I placed an order with them on 4-7-2013 for boxes - a total of $147. According to the UPS tracker, it took NINE DAYS after I paid them with PAYPAL (instant payment!) before they finally shipped my package, and I am STILL waiting for delivery. Their website indicates that they ship within 4 -5 days and my area (KCMO) should recieve packages in 3 days, which at the outside...