Posts by marecip

Momma Rivera's Creative CakesRivera's Cake EmporiumUnique Treats/ Rivera's Unique Treats
I so understand your disappointment. When I finisha cake I'm really proud of I my first thought is "I can't wait to post this" and then think of how my customer will like it. I try to gage the right time to post so that many might see it & comment. Then, rather pathetically, I check the computer every chance I get for a comment. Seems I never pick a good time and always feel so let down........ummm..maybe someone could take a pity peek at my "Eloise the Horse"...
Do you mean cupcake carriers? for transport. Have you tried anywhere other than Wilton? Look up a place online called LTD commodities. They have one for just under $10. I don't know if they ship to the UK. If so just give yourself a business name.Good luck!
Trying again...anyone out there?
I love the name & design but I agree that the words should be brought into the cake a bit, My first thought was that the cake area was too big so this would help that or make the cake smaller. I also think maybe a little wider ribbon or a tiny flower or maybe black dots on the cake. I know you are looking for simple but the cake seems to be missing something, again making in tighter might fix that too.Good luck!
I know this is neither of the two you mentioned but I think Sweet Jackie Blue's is unique & fun. You could make a logo with with that in larger print, maybe in an arch shape and the word bakery smaller & underneath.............................Sweet Jackie Blue's........................ ..................................Bakery................................................OH! wait...how about this.....Put "Sweet Jackie Blue's" in an arch shape with "Buttercream Heaven" in...
How do you go about pricing cakes that have a good bit of RKTs ?I've been wondering this since most of my 3D's use them & I get request to use them because people love them & don't always want a lot of cake. Do you have a general pricing / serving guide?I also need to price the Pirate ship cake in my photos, it was a gift to my nephew but now I am getting requests for pricing.The base is......1--8"x 13" RKT ..................... 1--8"x 13" cake (2 layers)Plus to form the...
Here's a much cheaper one....from LTD catalogTriple Cupcake CarrierThe No-Fuss Way To Transport Cupcakes!$9.95 eachhttp://tinyurl.com/2jk6uk Use a business name (even if not a licensed biz)They will deliver to a home address I get stuff all the time.**postage is reg UPS charges billed after shipping**On first order they usually send first & then bill you. No credit card orders only check/money order. After first order you can pay by check online.Check them out they have a...
I haven't been to Giant but they sound like "Madeleine"cookies. at least from the shape. These are a classic shell shapes cookies and are made in Madeleine pans.There are tons of recipes on line.cYou could use a shortbread recipe too. I haven't made any so I don't know how different they are. Hope this helps
this shouldn't be a problem, polka dots & stripes will be a neutral background.Put strips around the 10" and dots on the 6". You could put a bow on the middle and the ducks on top either holding or standing with a #1.The ducks could have little bows or party hats w/dots (see my pic).Or the mom duck on top of 10" or top of 6" and baby duck on the smash cake.You can make little chocolate ducks in different colors to match the cake colors.You can float a rubber duck in a...