Posts by All4Show

Good for you! How much of the liquid did you replace with the Orange Dream? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL
I'm sorry. Could you clarify the measurement on the vinegar. Is it 2 to 1/2 tsp. or 2 1/2 tsp. ? I'm not sure what that notation is.
Yes, you can use the gold highlighter dust mixed with vodka to paint on white chocolate. In my pics I have a Marine Cake. The seal and the eagle are white wilton candy melts(which you can find at Hobby Lobby or Walmart)
I agree with the last two posters (stack three together and keep the top three separated and then stack on site). Just delivered a 4 tier stacked this weekend and it was all my husband and I could carry.
Try getting whatever liquid you are using in your recipe really hot. I either use S. Zambito's or Indydebi's recipe depending on if I have Hi-Ratio or not. I get my water or milk really hot and make sure my coffee creamer or Dream whip is totally dissolved in the liquid before adding it to the ps. Ditto on the double sifting if you still have trouble.
I don't use the pin that comes with it. I use the metal clips in the office supply section. Not paper clips, but the one you use when you have a large amount of papers you want to temporarily clip together.
OH, and I think that picture might be from the Martha Stewart wedding cake book.
You are very welcome.
Teardrop lace press(PRE003), Wide scalloped Lace Border(PRE007), Frill cutter #1(CUT032) and Frill cutter # 2(CUT033). See if you agree.
Look on Jennifer Dontz's web site. I see on the cake two different lace molds and then two different straight frill cutters. I'll go check out the items nos. for you