Posts by All4Show

They're around probably going to what hit them.  Look out Etsy shop.
I was pretty sure it wasn't a Sugarveil Mat so I Googled until I found it on the Cakesaroundtown website.  I saw that they didn't ship to the U.S. which is why I asked if anyone knew if there was a U.S. supplier.
I don't think they ship to the U.S. 
Thanks.  Made the purchase.
Does anyone know of a U.S. supplier of this particular mat?  The Australian supplier doesn't ship to the U.S.
No need to throw your tappits away.
I roll out my fondant; place plastic wrap over the strip of fondant & then press hard enough to cut through the fondant.  Plastic wrap keeps it from sticking in the cutter & warping out of shape.
Thanks, but she's afraid of contamination issues.  I guess I should have clarified that.  Thanks for the input.
Hi all!!  My Sis-in-law is an awesome cookie baker & has a huge order to fill.  Her usual source for MP has pulled their stock due to a recall & it's too late to order on-line.  Is their a sub. she can use in her royal icing?
Adorable.  You did a great job.  I would be thrilled to get that cake.  Most people just don't know how much work goes into making a cake like that.