Posts by mmich

THIS is correct (I actually have several college classes on this for my degree).  I list of ingredients cannot be copyrighted.  ONLY what is done with them.  To be more specific (and I'm not using real terms):   Flour, sugar, flavoring is not able to be copyrighted. Flour, sugar, flavoring, bake at 350 degrees is probably not going to stand up to a copyright suit. Take x cups of flour, blend x amount of sugar into it slowly.  After well blended add x amount of...
I've made this cake several times.  It is a favorite of everyone I know.  I've never used root beer float extract, only the lorann drams.  I'm not sure if you're near a Hobby Lobby, but I find they carry it--no need to order online.  
Thanks! Would you add any extra white chocolate flavoring at all? Or just leave it be.
The recipe on the doc calls for both 1 package of white chocolate pudding and 2 cups white chocolate raspberry yogurt. Not wanting the raspberry flavoring is my issue. I'm not a natural cook--must have a recipe--so I'm not sure how to sub the liquid.Adding white chocolate flavoring to regular yogurt might be an idea... Not sure if Ican find any. Or if I could/should just add more white chocolate syrup and cut back on the yogurt? Or leave the same?I'm so not a cook in...
I'm not sure anyone can answer me in time--I'm always putting things off to the last possible moment.But, I want to make white chocolate cake (actually, I'm doing a checkerboard cake for a race car part). On the document is a white chocolate raspberry. Obviously, I don't want raspberry. Can't find white chocolate yogurt--any suggestions on how to do the substitution?
It's in the document that MacsMom and others have linked at the bottom of their posts. It is really, really yummy!
OK, so I'm thinking I may want to do a butterbeer cake (ala Harry Potter) for my oldest son's birthday... Any ideas??
I doubled the recipe when I made the mwi, and I say I got 2-4 cups. It really was plenty though. I was able to fill a 10 inch and 8 inch round.
I actually crushed the oreos and folded it into the batter.
The one based on the cupcakes is what I used. However, I made two 8" rounds with it instead. I'm still getting complements on it--I've had people who weren't at the party asking me about it because they heard it was so good.