Posts by kaw123

I just had a thought and was wondering if anyone has tried this. Has anyone ever used a dehydrator machine to dry fondant & gumpaste flowers faster?Thanks for looking.
Does anyone know where I can find a Barbie Sihlouette cookie cutter?Thanks
Thanks!
Does anyone have a good tasting gluten-free sugar cookie recipe they could share? I have tested a few and do not like the way they taste.Help Please
I recently became "legal" and want to send out letters along with a sample or pictures of my cookies to the local wedding coordinators. Has anyone here done that? If so, I would love to know what your letter said and how did the whole thing go over?Thanks!
I put fondant on my cookies. I was wondering if anyone uses it for their fondant cut outs on their cookies. Thanks!
Does anyone use the Cricut Cake or the Cricut mini machine for cookies? If so, do you think it's worth the money? My JoAnn's has the mini cricut on sale for $99 this week and I am toying with buying it. I just don't want to spend the money if it is not worth it.Would love to hear from you Cricut users.
I love Eleni's cookie boxes! They are nicely made and pretty too. Does anyone happen to know what source that company uses? I have asked them directly and they will not give vendor information. Thanks!Kelly
OH MY GOSH! IT WORKED, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!! You have no idea how crazy this has been driving me!You are the BEST!!
Does anyone use an Epson NX100 printer for edible images??? If so, what in cartridges do you use. I got some from KopyKake a long time ago and my printer will no longer recognize them. It's been a pain from the start.Just wondering if anyone has this printer and what they use and does it work well.Thanks in advance!