Posts by ibake247

Thanks Chasey, I just figured that when I read a post on the wilton forum re: dowels, and stacking tiers, etc... and I responded, that I should post on cc too. The whole idea of these forums is to share info about what works, etc... I was hoping it would be useful info for everyone who feels the way I do about deliveries - they're too stressful! I also dropped a cake on my way into the front door of a country club once, and noone should have to have that experience! You...
What and interesting variety of responses! I can see how the suggestion that I work for the cakesafe company might seem like a logical conclusion, until I saw the other posts from other people who have cake safes! It's so great to hear other people who feel the way I do about this thing! Best thing since sliced bread as far as I'm concerned!As for my employment status, I'm just a lonely self employed baker in upstate NY, but if this cakesafe company takes off, I'm probably...
I was just reading a post about dowels, tiers, and assembling at the reception site and I hope my experience with this new delivery system is useful to others! Have you ever heard about cakesafe?? I bought a box from them a couple of months ago, and the difference it has made to my business, not to mention my delivery day sanity is incredible. Its a sturdy reusable plastic box that you put your cake in sans the topper or whatever you're using on top. Then, this is the...