Posts by mrsbates

I have an upcoming wedding cake to make (october). The colors are royal blue and red. In my experience, these are sort of tricky colors to achieve. Any suggestions? Any large amount of red that I have used in he past, has tasted sort of sour, even Wilton's no taste red. Any hints on achieving either color would be great! thank you
I just want to say thanks for sharing this tip! It really does work great I will use this every time from here on out when decorating. So simple to change out colors, quick clean-up, and will be huge savings when it comes to disposable decorator bags!
I can't tell you how happy you just made me!!!!! I am getting ready to try this. I am working on a baby shower cake, and realized that I am down to 1 bag. I was worried, because I was thinking about making bags out of wax paper. I have not tried that since I was in highschool (about 15 or so years ago). I wanted to cry at the thought of how much time I would be losing in all the attempts it may take to get it right. I am hoping that your method is going to work!!! ...