Posts by DH2008

Thanks guys
Anybody??? Please...
Hi there. Was wondering what brand is best to bake in the cake batter. I've heard someone say that some "melt" as you fold them in & you can't see them when the cake is cut. Found CK & Cake Mate bulk on Amazon but was unsure of which to purchase for my scratch funfetti cake Thanks
Hi. I have a consultation Monday & didn't want to spend more money/time with extra cake & was wondering if all cake recipes could be cut in half & still have taste the same? Most of my recipes make 24 cupcakes but I only need 12. Thanks!!
Hi there. I have a wedding cake tomorrow & the top tier has a bling ribbon for the border. I've never used it before & was curious to know how to attach it to the cake without it slipping? Can I deliver it this way or should I attach it at the venue?? Thank!!
Do you charge per mile & how much? I've got a delivery 48 miles away & am curious to know how you guys charge, thanks!
Thanks!
Has anyone tried this w/ minimal breakage? I have a cake next weekend with a very specific type of lettering & I want it to be right...lol. Maybe make a few extra in case? Anybody do this successfully by printing out the phrase & tracing with royal icing? Thanks!!
Thanks!
I have 2 dozen red velvet/cream cheese valentine cupcakes for a lady's husband. Any ideas on things not toooo girly? Thanks :)