Posts by SugarMama5

I called this morning, it's all sorted out!! You guys have the BEST customer support!! Thank you for all of your help
Ok, I've got it printing on my old PC, which is great... BUT I'm trying to print my 2.5" circles and they aren't lining up properly with the frosting sheet circles, and are printing smaller than the circle themselves. What do I need to do to fix this? (I'm thinking I need another phone call to you guys tomorrow.)
I'd like to use Iprint though... I like how easy it is to use. I'm going to see if I can get my old PC running again if I can't get it to work on my mac.   Any suggestions for graphics programs to use?   I will email for some templates to use for the 2.5" circles... I have a whole package of them I want to be able to use ;)
Can anyone help me? I have a Mac computer and have downloaded Firefox to us with icing images... They're a pc based company and don't provide support for Mac users. Anyways I have a ton of icing images frosting sheets and I can't for the life of me get it to print through their IPrint on their website and I was using it with Firefox, like they said to. It won't print anything. Can anyone help? I just don't want to not be able to use all my frosting sheets. ;(
Thanks! That's exactly what I needed! It worked out great!! I LOVE sugarveil!!!
I'm putting sugarveil lace on a cake covered with fondant. First time for me, any tips for putting it on? Any do's & dont's? How does it attach to the fondant? Just with water? And do I put the water on the fondant or the backside of the Sugarveil? Thanks!
I usually chill mine too with no issues. I didn't chill it for as long yesterday, I just wanted to get a head start on it. One step forward two steps back lol. Not doing that again. I think it'll be ok now, I hope. I weighed them down & refrigerated them over night... I'll have to see how they are this morning.
I got the fondant off ok after refridgerating it. The bulge is still kinda there, need to figure out that, scraping it down with my bench scraper is helping but it's not 100% ... Oh cake disasters, please pass by my house...
That's what I'm really hoping... I'm so tired already... The thought of starting over is defeating. Well at least the cake will have a chance to settle more. Hopefully there will be no more bulging after all is said and done. And no more gray hairs Annie, that's not fun... Hope the next one behaves!
Ya that's what I've done. I don't think there any way around it. *maybe* I can salvage the cake itself and just have to redo the buttercream and fondant? Just not a good week for a cake disaster... Like there's ever a good week for one, lol