Posts by kaseysweetkissbakery

I am hoping that someone out there can help me out...Okay so my godson's birthday is in July and I am making the cake (well, cakes) for his party. I wish I could put the blame on someone else, but somehow I got the bright idea to design three cakes. My godson is obsessed with Spongebob... as most kids are. So I am supposed to be making three different cakes. One is Spongebobs pineapple shapped house, the other is patricks rock house. I am not worried about those at all. I...
If you can order online, there is a company that can ship everything you need for them. The place is amazing, it called www.cakeconnection.com They are based in Jackson MI but they ship all over! Hope that helps...
Okay so I just took over running a bakery and cafe. I am trying to get into doing cakes. My store has done one birthday cake, and we have an order for one graduation cake. We are fairly new but I was hoping for a bigger demand for grad cakes. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to increase my order intake. Also what is everyones average for pricing on sheets, and rounds? Please Help!!!Kasey