Posts by au_decorator_76

If I saw that as a store name I wouldn't be able to pronounce it. Not because I don't know how to sound things out but because it would frustrate me... and I've got a college education. That's just my opinion on it.
SUPER cute cake and looks like it'd be pretty easy. It looks like its either fondant or modelling chocolate for the ice cream.
I'm still a novice cake decorator so take my thought with a grain of salt. If more are disasters than not, you may want to go back to basics and just re-learn some things and practice. Might help you remember why you love cake decorating in the first place to go back to the basics.
I would turn them in too. It's not your place to give them a warning, you have no authority over them. Just a concerned business owner. It's not personal its business..
Where text speak and lack of proper English bugs me to death....that wasn't necessary LindaF. I have tried Sara's Red Velvet Cake and did not like it, no offense to Sara!! I found it way too dry. I used a modified cake mix version I found on here.
Doesn't seem like a great way to save money to me. Lot of work. I'd rather pay the price for the convenience of the already made ones.
I'm actually impressed. I am sure you weren't cool and collected when it happened but you kept your head on and got it done. Crap happens.... it's what you do with it that shows your true character.
Any grocery store should have it. The one I get comes in a box, not a bag.
I think the questions are very reasonable and I think you should respond just as Kristy says. If it were me I'd be very happy with that response and would book a consultation. Good luck!!
AH...found them on amazon. Now that I know what they are I can keep an eye out for them. I couldn't even visualize them. Thanks!