Posts by Crazboutcakes

I have been asked to make a cake for a local jeweler for a big event he is having. He really didn't have many ideas about what he wanted, but it is a diamond event! My thought was to do a sheet cake with his name on it obviously but also wanted to incorporate diamonds some how some way seeing it is a diamond event. I do not nor have I used or have time to figure out how to use islomalt which was my obvious first thought. The event is in 9 days   Does anyone have any...
Took a look and it is great. Good luck with you business
Well I have read all these posts and all I can say is WOW! On a good note I also looked at your site and I agree that your cartoon pic is a little risky but so was the statue of MichaelAngelo with that being said Every business has a lows and sometimes we just have to go through the storm. But advertising is your best bet. and here is a web page site to create a web page that may help as well. It is called webs.com Here you can create a website for free "free is always...
Well I have read all these posts and all I can say is WOW! On a good note I also looked at your site and I agree that your cartoon pic is a little risky but so was the statue of MichaelAngelo with that being said Every business has a lows and sometimes we just have to go through the storm. But advertising is your best bet. and here is a web page site to create a web page that may help as well. It is called webs.com Here you can create a website for free "free is always...
I found this recipe here on CC, It works very well and holds up nicly. http://cakecentral.com/recipe/amazing-stabilized-whipping-cream
it looks like it would use this stand it comes from Wilton http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=6568490B-9DFD-FB09-52BC1F86102E86E5&killnav=1 hope it helps.
I need to make figures for the top of my daughters wedding cake. I see that there is many ways of doing it and really have not had much luck with them staying together. The pictures below are what I am trying to achieve, with Mrs Hulk throwing Mr Hulk over her shoulder. What I want to know is what is the best way to acheive characters that will not lose arm etc and be strong enough to achieve the total out come, etc.. and once dry how can I store them without falling...
lol so basically, while thinking that it is the paper cup to be baked in it is actually the foil one without the muffin tins. That's funny but good to know thanks.
I believe that is the way that they come, the use of the foil outside of the paper. I believe it is more decoration than anything but I would watch the time because it may have an effect on the cup cake too.
I would hand trim the size that you need and than use it as a guide (before placing belly cake on it) and mark where the dowels would go, place them in and than butter cream your sheet cake and your belly etc.. and than place the belly on top of it and contruct as you would to your finished product.In my opinion I would complete it befor delivery, It's not that big of a cake that as long as your supports are right you would be able to transport it with not problem. again...